Thursday 20 October 2011

The journey continues

On Monday I re-visited the Journey practitioner and had another session with her. It was really interesting going through the process again as this time I knew the ropes. We concentrated on my thyroid this time and I imagined myself inside it. I envisaged it white with a texture like tapioca - goodness knows why.

My brain has continued to work on the issues that were uncovered, after the event. Every now and then I find myself thinking about them - not in any distressed way, but calmly and rationally, which is what it's all about.

Do I really believe that I can heal myself just with the power of thought? I'm still a sceptic but after the escape I've had from cancer, I'd be a fool if I didn't think that maybe, just maybe there's something in it. Google Journey therapy if you want to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment