Tuesday 8 November 2011

Baaaa!

My restrictive diet is now proving to be quite difficult. I still avoid sugar like the plague because I'm convinced it's at the root of many evils, but dairy is still a big temptation. I find I'm powerless to resist as I like cheese.

The alternative is goats cheese which I do like. There's quite a lot in the freezer. And I've managed to locate some sheeps' milk yoghurt. We used to have a local supplier and I can remember consuming large amounts of it back in the 1980s. The difficulty now is that there isn't a supplier in our locality who stocks the stuff. I've checked with the manufacturer about freezing and they don't recommend it as it changes the texture, so buying a large amount online (to make the carriage costs worth it) isn't an option. However a small alternative health food shop has kindly offered to order some in for me. Let's hope it's as good as it was the last time I had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment