Friday 2 March 2012

Pennies dropped

The homeopath I met yesterday has sent me a link to a fascinating film. I'm not going to tell you about it; best watch it yourself. You might like to do this in small stages as it's about an hour and a half long. But it is divided into chapters.

Watching this I found that many pennies dropped. My money's on the yeast theory. It would explain why I felt so strangely 'on the way out' for years before my diagnosis. It might explain why I got cancer in the first place. It certainly explains why I began to feel so much better before they'd even started treating me. And sadly, it also explains why no-one is at all interested in why my outcome should be so different from that anticipated by the chest physician and oncologist.

Warning! - if you are currently undergoing conventional cancer treatment you might like to give this a miss, as it could add to your anxiety.

Here's the link

No comments:

Post a Comment