Sunday 25 December 2011

For which much thanks

Here's wishing you all as wonderful a Christmas as I'm going to have. My family is about to gather and with neighbours and extended family members, we'll be sitting down to lunch with seventeen people around the table. I'm well; I even sang descants at last night's midnight mass.

I'm so incredibly grateful to everyone who has helped me get to where I now am: to all the medical staff - nurses, doctors, oncologists, radiologists, registrars, surgeons, the people who bring round magazines, the catering staff, the cleaning staff, my hubby, all my family - by birth or by marriage, my friends - close and distant, my alternative therapy practitioners, my nutritionist, the hundreds of contributors to online information, and to all my blog readers for your support and messages of encouragement. It's been a difficult year but not a bad one, for it is the year in which I've conquered cancer. On 25th of December 2010 I never imagined that I'd be where I am now - bright, bubbly, slim and incredibly well and adorned in my new purple velvet dress (bought new!) and preparing for a wonderful Christmas day.

Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment