Monday 28 May 2012

There's none so blind

I've just been reading a recent blog from Chris Woollams  I won't tell you what it says; I'd rather you read it. It confirms everything that I've personally discovered about the current state of oncology: that oncologist's minds are completely closed to complementary (for want of a a better word) and natural therapies. 

I've been reading more and more about the science behind what I did. My change of diet, my journey of personal enlightement and healing have all actually been proven to be beneficial where cancer's concerned - there actually is research out there to prove it. But the UK is stubbornly refusing to acknowledge this and the Cancer Act is compounding that calumnly. It clearly is an outdated and generally disregarded piece of legislation and should go.  Do read Chris's blog, I can guarantee you'll find it enlightening; I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment