Friday 8 April 2011

Amethyst

Superstition isn't something I pay a lot of attention to but when you're in my position you start looking at all the things you can do in your life to better your chances. So it was that I decided to look around for some amethyst stones on Ebay. Amethyst is purported to have all sorts of healing properties, particularly for the lungs and respiratory system and amethyst is usually purple, a violet incarnation of quartz. This of course goes well with The Journey purple zone which is the colour of my source, my ultimate peace, and my favourite colour. So now I have hung round my next, with my silver pendant, five lumps of amethyst.

Whether or not these make any difference to anything, who knows. What I can tell you is that today I should been feeling pretty grotty and not wanting to do much. However I've already hung out the washing, done some ironing and altered a nice velvet top which I recently bought - and it's not yet 10 am. I had a good night - unlike the one before where I lay awake for a couple of hours before sleep grabbed me. Maybe it's the sunshine, maybe it's our magnificent pear tree in full blossom, or the two early flowing clematis which are resplendent with pendulous blooms, but I am feeling remarkably better at day three than I normally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment