Thursday 28 April 2011

Bright eyed and bushy tailed

It could have been the steroids that I took in preparation for the chemo that didn't happen or the walk to the neighbouring village yesterday - but whatever the cause I slept incredibly deeply and woke at 6 am this morning so rose early to complete lots of tasks before breakfast. Thanks for the messages of support last night. Much appreciated.

One little bit of excitement last night. My Google alert turned up a secondhand Romahome R30 coming into a Reading dealership soon. I bet it will be too expensive - I want something with scratches on already.

Today's agenda: networking meeting this morning followed by a bit of a tidy up and then scone-making in preparation for tomorrow. I've put up a notice outside saying that we're serving free cream teas on royal wedding day from 2pm until the ingredients run out. All welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment