Thursday 26 May 2011

Preparations

I felt a little sad as I stood with my feet on the loft ladder, looking up into the attic at the roll of green canvas that is our frame tent. How I love pitching it, hanging up all my little hooks and hangers and the hanging pockets. Then there's the creation of my in-tent shower unit and all that entails - I'll miss it.

But the up-side is that I've been packing Franc and deciding what will go where and how. We used to fill the car to overflowing just for a weekend and I have a feeling it's going to be a bit like that with the van. There's still a tent to put up as we're taking our dining tent so that we can entertain in comfort. Of course all my solar lights have to go too and they are even now being charged in the occasional burst of sunlight between showers. It's all rather exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I have NEVER met anyone who has a dining tent. How wonderfully upmarket!

    ;0)

    ReplyDelete