Sunday 13 March 2011

Normality for a time

It's rather nice that for at least the next week I don't have to think about hospitals. I can just get on with living. I do now sometimes forget completely about my condition as I feel so well and full of life.

Today, in between entertaining visitors and cooking a roast dinner for six, I've managed to list on ebay a good proportion of the over-large garments that remained in my wardrobe. There are still a few more to go. I had another sort out this morning. I'm never going back to the size I was because my anti-carcinogenic diet will continue. So if I'm going to make way for new clothes I have to make space.

Yesterday I had a shopping spree - on ebay of course. My sales will, with any luck, cover the cost of my new acquisitions. It's all great fun and terribly 'green'.

No comments:

Post a Comment