Wednesday 19 January 2011

Just the juice

I'm terribly busy again today but managed to find time and energy to walk to the top of the hill and see the good 'ol boys preparing the new churchyard hedge for laying. It was wonderful to have the sun's rays on me too and I stopped both on the way up and on the way down just to feel the warmth and appreciate the vitamin D.

I've completely fogotten to tell you about my juicer. I've had it a few days now but because I felt icky and my taste was funny, I couldn't enthuse about carrot juice and didn't make any until today. It's quite a thick juice with a surprisingly sweet full flavour. Some of the carrot gets wasted which worries me and cleaning up the appliance takes about ten times longer than the juicing. But I'm led to believe that juiced vegetables are better absorbed, so I will persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment