Thursday 6 January 2011

Saturday 25 December - Christmas Day

Here's wishing all my readers a very happy Christmas. Another fairly good night, however the cessation of anti-nausea tablets was not wise. I have some to take now only when I need them and I found late last night and early this morning that they were required. So they will be part of my regime for a few days I think. The family has taken over the local church hall for the day - there were too many of us for our tiny hobbit house. But because I am feeling less than sociable I've stayed back here, glued to Christmas TV (I've slept through a large part of the programme schedule!) with a steady stream of visitors bearing gifts. Certainly a different sort of Christmas Day but one which has in its own way been most enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment